6 Nights/7 Days Vietnam – Cambodia Starting from USD 550* only
- 1N Hanoi
- 1N onboard cruise in Ha Long Bay
- 2N Ho Chi Minh
- 2N Siem Reap
Arrive in Hanoi – City Tour
Arrival Hanoi airport, warm welcomed by Indonesian speaking guide and driver then transfer to Hanoi downtown. The driving distance time is approximately 40 minutes. In the afternoon, transfer to the Museum of Ethnology (closed on Monday) which focuses on the 54 officially recognized ethnic groups in Vietnam before departure for the visit the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. Then, enjoy a one-hour rickshaw tour of the capital and spend some time wandering in the old quarter and its antique shops. Then visit Ngoc Son Temple beautifully situated on Hoan Kiem Lake, and which is reached by a charming wooden bridge. Finish the tour at the Thang Long Opera Theatre with a traditional Vietnamese water puppet show. Overnight stay in Hanoi.
- Arrival Hanoi airport, warm welcomed by Indonesian speaking guide and driver then transfer to Hanoi downtown
- Transfer to the Museum of Ethnology
- Visit the Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university
- Overnight stay in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Onboard cruise in Ha Long Bay
After breakfast, pick up at your hotel by the guide and shuttle bus from the cruise and transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board. Overnight on cruises in Ha Long Bay.
- Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields.
- sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach
- Overnight on cruises in Ha Long Bay.
Halong – Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh
In the morning, refresh your body and mind with a Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Have tea and coffee onboard and continue exploring Ha Long Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights. Normally, check out at 09:30, have a buffet brunch while cruising back to shore. Disembark at 11:00 AM to transfer to Hanoi airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, pick up by English speaking guide and transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh.
- Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck at the break of dawn.
- Transfer to Hanoi airport for the flight to Ho Chi Minh City
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh – Cu Chi Tunnels
After breakfast at hotel, meet your guide and transfer about 75 km North-west of downtown Ho Chi Minh City. Discover the famous Cu Chi Tunnels, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and the Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnels were deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Return to the city at noon time for a lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, tour in the city starting with Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral built over 130 years ago by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles and stained-glass windows from Chartres. Next, visit Sai Gon Post Office, a fine colonial building which was designed and built in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel, visit the Jade Emperor Temple (Phuoc Hai), a rare Taoist structure in Vietnam built in 1909 in dedication to the Lord of Heaven. It’s filled with smoky incense and fantastic carved figurines and still buzzing with worshipers, many lounging in the front gardens.
Last, stop for shopping at the French-built Ben Thanh Market which dates back to 1870 and whose main entrance clock tower has become a city’s symbol. Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh.
- North-west of downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Famous Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Tour in the city starting with Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, a neo-Roman cathedral.
- Shopping at the French-built Ben Thanh Market
- Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh.
Ho Chi Minh – Siem Reap
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Ho Chi Minh City airport for the flight to Siem reap. Arrive & check in at hotel. Afternoon, enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake. This is the largest permanent fresh-water lake in South East Asia and flows into Tonle Sap River, joining the Mekong in Phnom Penh. Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Flight to Siem reap
- Enjoy a boat ride on the Tonle Sap Lake
- Overnight in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap – Full day tour
Morning go out to visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century): the South Gate with its huge statues depicting the churning of the ocean of milk, the Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King. Continue visit Ta Prohm Temple, one of the area’s most beautiful temples. The temple of Ta Prohm was once used as a location in the famous Hollywood film Tomb Raider. Afternoon, visit Angkor Wat. Angkor Wat is a World Heritage Site since 1992, famous for its beauty and splendor. Angkor Wat features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and narrates stories from Hindu mythology. Overnight in Siem Reap.
- Visit the antique capital of Angkor Thom (12 century).
- The Bayon Temple, unique for its 54 towers decorated with over 200 smiling faces of Avolokitesvara, the Phimeanakas, the Royal Enclosure, the Elephants Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King
- Visit Angkor Wat
- Overnight stay in Siem Reap.
Siem Reap – Departure
Breakfast at hotel, free time at own leisure until our driver pick you up to Siem Reap Airport for departure flight.
- Airport for departure flight.
- Back to home
Onboard cruise in Ha Long Bay
Ho Chi Minh
Mon Regency Hotel or similar
V’ Spirit Cruise or similar
Elios Hotel or similar
Cheathata Angkor or similar
Thang Long Opera or similar
Paloma Cruise or similar
Golden Central Hotel or similar
Somadevi Angkor Hotel or similar
Melia Hotel or similar
Starlight Cruise or similar
New World Hotel or similar
Sokha Angkor Hotel or similar
- 1 Night in Hanoi with breakfast
- 1 Night onboard cruise in Ha Long Bay with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 2 Nights in Ho Chi Minh with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Siem Reap with breakfast
- Hanoi city tour including one-hour rickshaw tour & tour at the Thang Long Opera Theatre with a traditional water puppet show
- Sailing in Ha Long Bay with sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island
- Ho Chi Minh city tour, Visit famous Cu Chi Tunnel
- Siem Reap – Full day Angkor tour, Visit Grand Circuit
- Transfers & sightseeing by private AC vehicle as per program (Except for Shuttle Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
We wish you a happy holiday!!