Bhutan (7 Nights / 8 Days)
(7 Nights / 8 Days) (Thimphu 2N – Wangdue / Punakha 2N – Paro 3N)
Book anytime and we pay your GST!!!
Day 01: Paro Airport – Thimphu
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2350 mts.)
Meet & Greet on arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu (7,710 ft.) the capital city of Bhutan. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening explore the Thimpu town by walk. Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue) a place for refreshing with a huge statue of Buddha on the top of the Kuensel Phodrang, National Memorial Chorten (Monument) & Folk Heritage Museum. Afternoon visit Sangaygang View Point, Changangkha Monastery, Takin Preserve Centre, the national animal of Bhutan can be seen here. In the evening visit Tashichho Dzong (Fortress of the Glorious Religion). Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Day 03: Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue Sightseeing
(Distance: 77 kms. / Driving Time: 3 hrs. / Altitude of Punakha: 1310 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150 mts.). to view the higher Himalayas. Arrival at Punakha (4298 ft.), check in at hotel. After noon visit Punakha Dzong – built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal. For many years until the time of the second king, it served as the seat of the Government. The Dzong was named Druk Pungthang Dechen Phodrang (Palace of Great Happiness). Punakha is still the winter residence of Je-Khenpo and King Jigme Dorji Wangchuck convened the first National Assembly here in 1952. After that take a short and easy hike to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang – The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was built by Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 04: Excursion to Gangtey (Phobjikha) OR Punakha Sightseeing
(Excursion to Gangtey – Distance: 78 kms. One way / Driving Time: 3 hrs.)
After breakfast, start for full day excursion trip to Gangtey (9,840 ft.). Gangtey is the home of Black Necked Crane which migrates from the arid plains of Tibet in the north. It is a beautiful valley of Bhutan. You can also visit Gangtey Gompha. Evening return back. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Alternatively, instead of going to Gangtey (Phobjikha), you also have an option spending the day in Punakha Valley itself. After breakfast hike Khamsum Yuelley Namgyal Chorten which is about 45 Mins easy hike to the top of the hill. It offers a breathtaking view of the Punakha Valley. Also visit Punakha Suspension Bridge and Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup Nunnery. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Punakha / Wangdue.
Day 05: Punakha/Wangdue – Paro Sightseeing
(Distance: 140 kms. / Driving Time: 5 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2280 mts.)
After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park. On arrival check in at the hotel. Afternoon visit Ta Dzong – National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc. Rinpung Dzong – Meaning “fortress of the heap of jewels”. The dzong now serves as the administrative and judicial seat of Paro. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 06: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast hike to the famous Taktsang Monastery – called “Tiger’s Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp). Later visit Drukgyel Dzong & Kyichu Monastery. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 07: Excursion to Chele-La-Pass
(Distance: 35 kms. One way / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Chele-La-Pass: 3810 mts.)
After breakfast excursion trip to Chele-La-Pass (13,088 ft.) – the highest motorable road in Bhutan. Enjoy the scenic beauty & memorable landscapes from Chele-La-Pass. Back to Paro. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Paro.
Day 08: Paro Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Paro Airport for your onward journey.
HIKE TO TAKTSANG MONASTERY:
It is not recommended to hike to Tiger’s Nest (Takstang Monastery) when you are traveling with small kids. Roads are not like normal hiking. You have to pass through stiff stairs while going up and coming down.
AIR DEPARTURE – EX MUMBAI
The above rates are Nett & Non commissionable.
Note – In case if number of heads including child increases, then the guest will have to take bigger vehicle with an additional cost. For instance, for 3rd adult / child travelling with 02 Pax, supplement charges for Toyota Hiace instead of SUV will apply. For more than 6 pax supplements of Coaster will be applicable as per below rates:
SUPPLEMENT VEHICLE COSTS
Toyota Hiace / Hyundai H1
|Instead of SUV||9,200/-|
|Toyota Coaster||Instead of Toyoto High Roof Hiace||
|THIMPHU||DORJEE / KISA / PEDLING||ARIYA / OSEL||
|PUNA COTTAGE / DRAGON’S NEST / PUNAKHA RESIDENCY||DRUBCHHU / ZHINGKHAM||RKPO|
|PARO||TASHI PHUENTSHOK / DEWACHEN||TASHI NAMGAY / METTA / TENZILING / GOLDEN ROOTS||
|TRAVEL DATE||FLIGHT NUMBER||
|19MAY – 26MAY||B3718 / B3717||1350-1720 / 1730-2200|
|BOM-PBH-BOM||03JUN – 10JUN||B3718 / B3717||
1350-1720 / 1730-2200
Tour Price Includes:
- Air Fare on economy class.
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis (Base category twin rooms, unless specified).
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
- Guide / Escort charges.
- Rates are quoted in Indian Currency.
- Rates are valid for Indian nationals only.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water and cost for other activities such as rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen contingencies such as landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will have to be paid directly.
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any form of Insurance.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- In the event of any tour being cancelled due to reasons beyond our control, no refund or substitution will be provided.
- In case the client decides not to avail of any services mentioned in the itinerary, or misses to go on any tour, we will not be obliged to refund the charges for the said services.
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary at the last minute in case of a situation that may require for us to make such changes.
- In case your Visa is rejected by the embassy, there will be no refund for the tour.
- There will be no refund on medical grounds or any other grounds
- More than 60 days : 30% whichever is higher
- 45 days prior to date of travel : 60% of the specified fare and charges
- 40 days prior to date of travel : 95% of the specified fare and charges
- 35 days prior to date of travel : 100% of the specified fare and charges
- On the date of travel : 100% of the specified fare and charges
- Cancellation without notice(no-show) : 100% of the specified fare and charges
- Changing date Not Allowed