BEST OF BALI
4N/5D Bali Starting from USD 201* only
Day 1: Arrive in Bali
Welcome to Indonesia. Arrive at Denpasar airport and transfer to hotel for check in at hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 2: Bali – Benoa watersports + Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Dance
After breakfast, proceed for full day tour with Benoa water sports including 1 x round of Banana boat, Parasailing, and Jet Ski. Later proceed for Uluwatu sunset temple Tour including Kecak dance. Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. This temple also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island’s western shores. Post sunset witness the Kecak and Fire Dance – Completely dramatic. Originally from Ramayana this show depicts the famous ‘Lanka Dahan’ episode wherein Hanumana sets fire to the kingdom of Ravana. The enthralling ‘kecak, kecak’ chant is the USP. Catch some live pictures with the amazing characters of the show. Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 3: Bali – Full day Bedugul tour with Tanah lot temple
Enhance your experience of Bali’s spectacular sights on a full-day sightseeing tour from Tabanan. Alongside your guide, you’ll visit magnificent landmarks like Taman Ayun Temple and Ulun Danu Bratan Temple. See, too, the Monster Museum and its eerie array of scary masks and capture the natural beauty of the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Spend sunset at Tanah Lot, considered one of Bali’s most beautiful temples. Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 4: Bali – Bali Safari & Marine Park with Jungle Hopper Pass
Enjoy a fun filled holiday in Bali by visiting Bali Safari & Marine Park, the Jungle Hopper package you will be adventurous and take a close look at endangered species of wild life. Integrating wildlife and culture that is strong and friendly, making your vacation more exciting and memorable. Enjoy the best safari experience in Bali at the home of hundreds of amazing animals representing over 60 species, including some rare and endangered species such as the Komodo, Orang Utan, and the Bali Mynah. In addition you can enjoy the Fun Zone Water Park, and Bali Agung Show. Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 5: Bali – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
|Bali||Quest Hotel Kuta or similar||Park Regis or similar||Holiday Inn Baruna or similar|
Price per person in USD:-
- 4 Nights in Bali with breakfast
- Full Day Tour with Benoa water sports including 1*Banana boat, 1*Parasailing, and 1*Jet ski
- Uluwatu sunset temple tour including Kecak dance
- Bali Safari & Marine Park with Jungle Hopper Pass
- Full day Ulun danu Temple of Bedugul tour Followed by Tanah lot temple tour
- All sightseeing & return airport transfers by private AC vehicle
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- The above prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2019
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
We wish you a happy holiday!!