7 Nights/8 Days Kerala Starting from INR 16990* only
- 2 Nights Munnar
- 1 Night Thekkady
- 1 Night Alleppey
- 2 Nights Kovalam
- 1 Night Cochin
Arrive in Cochin – Munnar
Welcome to Kerala. Arrive at Cochin airport and transfer to Munnar for your stay. Rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Munnar.
- Welcome to Kerala
- Overnight stay in Munnar.
Munnar – Local Sightseeing
Today proceed for full day Munnar Sightseeing, visit Mattuppetty dam, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Cinema Shooting Point, Jungle Honey Bee Nest, Pothamedu Sun. Overnight stay in Munnar.
- Munnar Sightseeing, visit Mattuppetty dam, Echo Point, Gundala Lake
Munnar – Thekkady
Early morning after breakfast check-out & proceed to Thekkady. Arrive in Thekkady & visit Periyar wild life sanctuary where you can see wild elephant, boar, deer, the great India tiger & more, mullaperiyar dam & spice plantations tour where one can shop exotic spices. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
- Arrive in Thekkady & visit Periyar wild life sanctuary
Thekkady – Alleppey
Today after breakfast transfer to Alleppey. Visit Alleppey beach, sunset & enjoy shopping. Overnight stay in Alleppey.
- Visit Alleppey beach, sunset & enjoy shopping
Alleppey – Kovalam
Check out & proceed to Kovalam. Arrive & check in at hotel. Rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
- Check out & proceed to Kovalam
Laze on the golden sands and walk on it, to marvel at lush greenery all around. Visitors can experience the tremendous joy of surfing, swimming, skiing and kayaking in the vast azure water of Arabian Sea which touches the golden sands of Kovalam. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
- Joy of surfing, swimming, skiing and kayaking in the vast azure water of Arabian Sea
Kovalam – Cochin
After early breakfast proceed to Cochin. Arrive in cochin & visit navy museum, St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing net, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synegouge, Marine walk way, boating, Tripunitura hill palace & enjoy shopping. Overnight stay in Cochin.
- visit navy museum, St. Francis Church, Chinese fishing net, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synegouge
Cochin – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- Time to check out
Laspalms Munnar or similar
Silvercrest/ Sandra Palace or similar
Pagoda Resort or similar
Sagara Beach Resort or similar
Sealord/ Diwans Court or similar
Silvertips/ Abad Copper Castle or similar
Abad Green Forest or similar
Coir Village Lake Resort or similar
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda or similar
Abad Plaza/Abad Atrium or similar
Devonshire Greens or similar
Greenwoods/ Cardamom Country or similar
Ramada Resort or similar
Uday Samudra or similar
Avenue Regent or similar
- 2 Nights in Munnar with breakfast
- 1 Night in Thekkady with breakfast
- 1 Night in Alleppey with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Kovalam with breakfast
- 1 Night in Cochin with breakfast
- All transfers & local sightseeing by private AC vehicle
- Airfare & Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose & hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
We wish you a happy holiday!!