BEST OF TAIWAN
4N/5D Taiwan Starting from USD 645* only
Day 1: Arrive in Taipei
Welcome to Taiwan. Arrive at airport and transfer to the hotel and check – in. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Taipei.
Day 2: Taipei – Sightseeing
Enjoy the buffet breakfast at the hotel. Set off to the scenic Northern Coast: visit Yehliu Geo Park, see rocks in interesting formation and the fossils beneath your feet. Continue to Jiufen Village and Jinguashi area, a charming village which sits on the slope of mountains and is famous for its gold mining history. In this area, group members will see the Sea of Two Colors (or Ying Yang Sea), Gold Waterfall, Nanya Rock Formation, get to enjoy the priceless view around them. Overnight stay in Taipei.
Day 3: Taipei – Sightseeing
Today you will visit Taipei the vibrant capital city by seeing its beautiful mountains and rivers. Visit Yangmingshan National Park and see the greenery around, visit Flower Clock and Little Oil Pit (the steaming Thermal Valley), do a leisurely walking tour to one of the scenic trekking trail. Continue to Danshui (Tamsui) the harbor town, walk along Danshui River and to see and feel the local ambience, and take a ferry ride to Fisherman’s Wharf and walk on Lover’s Bridge. Group members will have free time to be on own exploring the shopping streets here. On the way back to the hotel, you can visit Shilin Night Market and enjoy the local shopping. Overnight stay in Taipei.
Day 4: Taipei – Sightseeing
Morning proceed to Thousand Island Lake and visit the Ba Gua Tea Plantation. Later today, visit Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and see the guard’s changing; visit Lungshan Temple which has been a local religious center in Taipei since 1738. The details and the beauty of the temple is worthy a good visit. Onward to Taipei 101 Tower, the tallest building in the world till early 2010. (Admission to the 89th floor Observatory Deck, US$22 per pax, is not included). Evening visit Ximending shopping area. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay in Taipei.
Day 5: Taipei – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
|Taipei||First Hotel or similar||Fortune Hotel or similar||
Caesar Metro or similar
Price per person in USD:-
- 4 Nights in Taipei with breakfast
- Visit Yehliu Geo Park, see rocks, Jiufen Village and Jinguashi area, Gold Waterfall, Nanya Rock Formation
- Visit Yangmingshan National Park, Danshui (Tamsui) the harbor town, Take a ferry ride to Fisherman’s Wharf and walk on Lover’s Bridge
- Visit Thousand Island Lake and visit the Ba Gua Tea Plantation, Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and see the guard’s changing, Lungshan Temple
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers & sightseeing on SIC
- Airfare & Taxes
- Visa & Insurances charges
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- The above prices are valid for travel till 31st March 2019
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- The Rate of Exchange (R.O.E) will be the prevailing rate on the day/date of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking. Kindly note that the drivers are not guides
- Confirmation of Hotels and other services is subject to availability
- International hotel check in is 1400hrs and checkout would be 1000hrs
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
- Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- Passport copies of all the passengers are must to initiate the booking
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature
We wish you a happy holiday!!