5 Nights/6Days Andaman Starting from INR 17990* only
- 1 Night Port Blair
- 2 Nights Havelock Island
- 2 Nights Port Blair
Arrive in Port Blair – Local Sightseeing
Welcome to Andaman. Arrive at Port Blair airport and transfer to hotel for your stay. Later in the evening proceed to visit Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
- Visit Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people
Port Blair – Havelock Island
Early morning departure to Havelock Island by ferry (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Havelock Island is 57 kms from Port Blair and reachable in 120 minutes. The island is well known for its two world famous beaches namely Beach No. 5 and 7. These beaches have received A+ rating from the World Tourism Organization (WTO). Hence, Havelock Island is an ideal destination for a relaxing beach holiday as well as a paradise for scuba diving and snorkeling. Rest of day is at leisure. Overnight stay in Havelock.
- Havelock Island by ferry
Today after Breakfast take a trip to: Light House Point /Elephant Beach inclusive of Complimentary Snorkeling. (Please take your swim wear and a change of clothes). Overnight stay in Havelock.
Optional: – Scuba Diving @ Havelock Island: Approx. INR 3500 per person per dive
- Light House Point /Elephant Beach inclusive of Complimentary Snorkeling
Havelock Island – Port Blair
Morning is at leisure. After checking out from the Resort, leave your baggage at the Reception. Spend your day on beautiful beaches of Havelock. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
- beaches of Havelock
Port Blair – City Tour (Closed on Mondays) – Ross Island (Closed on Wednesdays)
After breakfast enjoy city tour of Port Blair. (Closed Mondays) Port Blair (City Tour) – covers the famous Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest and largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) & the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagerika) – for shopping & souvenirs. Next trip to Ross Island. (Closed Wednesdays) Ross Island – is the place from where the British governed the entire Andaman and Nicobar islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deers, peacocks, exotic birds, etc. Overnight stay in Port Blair.
- Famous Chatham Saw Mill
- Ross Island
Port Blair – Departure
After breakfast it’s time to check out. Transfer to the airport for your onward flight or back home.
- Time to check out
Hotel Seagull or similar
Eldorado beach Resort or
Haywizz / GB Oceania or similar
Sands Marina or similar
Coral Cove or similar
Barefoot Resort or similar
- 1 Night in Port Blair with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Havelock Island with breakfast
- 2 Nights in Port Blair with breakfast
- All Transfers & local sightseeing by Non AC vehicle
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets (govt.) and forest area permits wherever applicable
- Airfare & Taxes
- Any increase in Govt. taxes, Fuel price and any applicability of new taxes from the govt.
- Any up gradation in hotel room category
- Any meals other than specified above
- Any sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any Entrance fees or Fees for video or camera permit
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, etc.
- GST will be applicable on total invoice
- High season surcharges will be applicable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Rooms/Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Note : Check-out time in Andaman is 8.30am
- Vehicle will be not at disposal. If guest wish to go for additional sightseeing extra charges will be applicable
- Please carry original ID Proof (Voter ID card /Passport/Driving License) etc. for security purpose & hotel policy
- Early check in and late checkout subject to availability. Itineraries are subject to change
Cancellation charges applicable as per company policy
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- We will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature